These famous investing quotes will not only inspire you but guide your financial decisions in your private and public life.
Here are 15 of the best investing quotes to motivate you:
15. “The biggest risk of all, is not taking one.”Mellody Hobson, co-CEO of Ariel Investments.
14. “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world; he who understands it, earns it, he who doesn’t pays it.’’Albert Einstein, World Known Physicist.
13. “The most important quality for an investor is temperament, and not intellect.”Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
12. “Time in the market, beats timing the market.”Ken Fisher, founder of Fisher Investments.
11. “It is better to be roughly right than be precisely wrong”John Maynard Keynes, father of modern macroeconomics.
10. “Returns matter a lot. It’s our capital”Abigail Johnson, CEO of Fidelity Investments.
9. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry, or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”Paul Samuelson, American Economist.
8. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”Benjamin Franklin, Founding father of the United States.
7. “Know what you own, and why you own it.”Peter Lynch, World known Investor.
6. “In many ways, the stock market is like the weather, in that if you do not like the current conditions, all you have to do is wait.”Low Simpson.
5. “To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. It is all part of the game.”Robert Toru Kiyosaki, American Businessman, and Author.
4. “How many millionaires do you know have become wealthy by investing in a savings accounts? I rest my case.’’Robert G. Allen, Author, and well-known Investment Advisor.
3. “The easiest way to manage your money is to take it one step at a time and not worry about being perfect.”Ramit Sethi, American Personal Finance Advisor, and Author.
2. “Every now and then, the market does something so stupid, it takes your breath away.’’Jim Cramer, American TV personality and Author.
1. “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.”Robert Arnott, Chairman, and Founder of Research Affiliates.
Which one stands out for you the most? Feel free to share with us in the comments!